NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Individuals who participate in the Sweepstakes are called an “Entrant” for the purposes of these Official Rules.1. Eligibility of Entrants.
The Sweepstakes is open to individuals (“Entrants”) who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age and are legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia (the “Sweepstakes Area”). Employees of Retail Sports Marketing, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Kimberly-Clark, Inc. (”Advertiser”), Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce/Convention & Visitors Bureau (MBACC) and Harris Teeter, LLC (“HT”), their subsidiaries, distributors, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies, members of their immediate family (spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win.2. Sweepstakes Period.
The Sweepstakes entry period September 29 at 8:00am (EST) and ends at 11:59 pm (EST) on October 1, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).3. How to Enter.
1. Website: To enter, visit www.myrtlebeachgiveaway.com (the “Website”) and follow the directions provided to complete the entry form with your complete name (first name, last name), email address, mailing address with state of residence, telephone number, date of birth and submit to receive one (1) entry. Entries must be received by October 1, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EST in order to be eligible.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day only using only one (1) email address, regardless of method of entry for the duration of the Sweepstakes period. Multiple entries received from any person, mobile phone number or e-mail address in excess of the limitation stated above will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and/or Advertiser and will not be returned.
Sponsor will void any Entrant who submits ineligible entries (or attempts to make multiple entries by using multiple/different email, identities, or any other methods). Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility of all Entrants. Illegible or incomplete entries are void.
4. Winners Selection and Notification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or e-mail, using contact information provided at the time of entry, and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within five (5) days from date of issuance. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
In consideration for entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants hereby agree and consent, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of their name, image, voice and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions, and other publicity conducted by Sponsor, Advertiser, MBACC and/or HT their affiliated entities, representatives, and agents, except where prohibited by law.
GRAND PRIZE (1): One winner will receive a $500 Harris Teeter gift card. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in its sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
Total Estimated ARV of all prizes to be awarded is valued at $500.
No portion of the Grand Prize may be transferred, exchanged for cash, or substituted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason, including, without limitation, unavailability. All expenses not specifically identified as included in the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Grand Prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Acceptance and use of the Grand Prize is at winner’s sole risk, and Sponsor, Advertiser and HT are not responsible for any damages whatsoever including special, indirect, or consequential damages, arising in connection with the use or misuse of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and fees and other expenses associated with receiving and using the Grand Prize.
The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Entry Requirements. By entering the Sweepstakes and providing an Entry, you understand that your Entry and information may be featured on or in Sponsor’s, Advertiser’s and/or HT’s website and other public and private marketing communications by Sponsor, Advertiser and/or HT. By providing an Entry, you waive and release any rights you may have with respect to Sponsor, Advertiser and/or HT using the Entry for Sponsor’s, Advertiser’s, or HT’s purposes, including commercial purposes. In addition, in order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Entrants will be required to supply certain information about themselves. Sponsor has specified which information is mandatory in order to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit any Entrant from participating in the sweepstakes or winning the Prize if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. All Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. All Entrants agree to follow the Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Sweepstakes without prior notification, and the right to make changes or additions to these Official Rules for any reason at any time. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, then Sponsor reserves its right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes.
6. Release; License to Use. Except where prohibited by law, an Entrants’ submission of an Entry constitutes the Entrants’ irrevocable, sub-licensable, absolute right and permission for Sponsor, Advertiser, MBACC and/or HT and their affiliated entities, representatives, and agents, to use, publish, post, or display Entrants’ name, photograph, video, likeness, statements, information, city and state, Prize information (as applicable), content submission, any quotes attributable to him or her, and any other indicia of person (regardless of whether modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material) for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising, trade, promotional, and publicity purposes, on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further authorization, notification, opportunity to review, approval, or compensation of any kind. Each Entrant releases Sponsor, Advertiser, MBACC, HT and their affiliated entities, representatives, and agents from any and all liability related thereto. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates the Sweepstakes Entities to make use of any of the rights granted in these Rules and each Entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
7. Limitations on Liability. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS RELEASE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND REIMBURSE RETAIL SPORTS MARKETING, INC. (“SPONSOR”), KIMBERLY CLARK, INC. (”ADVERTISER”), MYRTLE BEACH AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE/CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU (MBACC), HARRIS TEETER, LLC (“HT”) THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, DISTRIBUTORS, AFFILIATES, PROMOTION AND MARKETING AGENCIES, INCLUDING THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES, TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH), OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS GIVEAWAY. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sponsor, Advertiser, HT, and their affiliated entities, representatives and agents will not be responsible or otherwise liable for any reason for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages related to the Sweepstakes.
8. List of Winners. To obtain a list of the Sweepstakes winners, available thirty (30) days after the Sweepstakes Period, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by October 5, 2023 with your request to: “Baby’s Best Beach Myrtle Beach Sweepstakes” 10150 Mallard Creek Road, Suite 500, Charlotte, NC 28262.
9. Disputes. Except where prohibited, Entrants agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize will be resolved individually and exclusively by the federal and state courts in Mecklenburg County, Charlotte, North Carolina; (ii) all claims, judgments and awards on behalf of Entrants will be limited to lesser of actual out-of-pocket costs incurred or one hundred dollars ($100); (iii) attorneys’ fees will not be awarded or available to Entrants; and (iv) this Sweepstakes and any dispute arising under or related thereto (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to conflicts of law or choice of law principles or rules that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HE OR SHE HEREBY WAIVES AND RELEASES ANY RIGHT TO BRING A DISPUTE AS A CLASS ACTION OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SAME.
SPONSOR: Retail Sports Marketing, Inc., 10150 Mallard Creek Road, Suite 500, Charlotte, NC 28262